Glass Phone Features
Imagine a desk phone for your office that gets smarter
over time, not obsolete. A desk phone with access to
thousands of the latest and greatest applications.
Things like Salesforce integration, instant computer
screen sharing, and tap to dial, just to mention a few.
Introducing the Glass phone, the world’s first desk
phone built on the Android Platform.
With productivity and easeof use central to Glass’
design, the majority of your everyday tasks can be
accomplished with just one touch. From looking up
a contact to conference calling, it is all at the
tip of your finger.
First and foremost, the Glass IP phone had to have
the best audio on the market. Glass uses wideband
speech codecs encoding 7.1KHz of the voice spectrum
instead of the standard 3.4KHz. This doubles the
bandwidth for communications and elevates voice
8.9 Inch Touch Screen
The Glass IP phone brings the latest technology in
touch screens to the desktop. With just the swipe of
a finger, you can accomplish in seconds what it took
minutes to do before. Some studies we conducted
resulted in a time savings of up to 30 minutes per day.
- · Up to 6 lines with call appearances
- · Large 8.9” (1024 x 600) Color Touch
- · Engaging graphical user interface and
- · Built in CloudTC App Market
- · Instant Screen Sharing app
- · Integrated Salesforce calling app
- · Google Android Gingerbread OS
- · Android WebKit based browser
- · One touch call transfer and conferencing
- · Call log with caller ID info
- · Call forward/Call transfer/Call timer
- · Do Not Disturb
- · Programmable Favorites List
- · HD Audio
- · Broadsoft and Metaswitch certified,
- · Asterisk SIP interoperability